Daily errands, shopping and housework are a whole lot easier with two hands!
The support of a bulky carrier but snug like a wrap, Marsupi offers the best of both worlds.
About Our Carriers:
- Head support allows you to carry newborns or support sleeping babies or toddlers.
- Supportive straps that are fully adjustable.
- Safely fastens with velcro that won’t wear out.
- No buckles or clasps.
- Wide, low profile straps make it super comfortable.
- Compact - roles up to fit in most handbags or nappy bags.
- Front (facing wearer) or hip/side carry positions.
- Suitable for newborns (3.5kg) up to 15kg toddlers.
Marsupi carriers are recognised as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means our carriers provide the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development.
Specific to The Classic:
- Weight: 300g (360g with the carry bag).
- Fabrication: 100% organic cotton.
The Classic’s natural-fibre fabrication makes this unique carrier ultra breathable. Providing comfort for both the wearer and bub even on those hot days.
S/M - waist size 65-100cm
L - waist size 75-105cm
We recommend choosing the smallest size you can fit.
Carrier Fitting Service
At The Infant Boutique we offer a Baby Carrier Fitting Service. You can find out more information here.
Marsupi Australia is run by Rachel Burton; mother of three, wife, sales genius, and multi-tasking superstar. Rachel is an enthusiastic user of the Marsupi carrier and knows firsthand how much simpler life with little ones can be with this product.
As a business owner and mother of three preschoolers, Rachel is constantly balancing motherhood and business. When her second child, Addie, was born, Rachel often wore her so she could have her hands free to get work and household tasks done. Her personal experience made her the perfect person to bring Marsupi downunder, launching the business in 2018.
Marsupi was invented in 1996 by a European mum and dad who wanted to make life easier, more accessible, and more enjoyable – with three small children in tow. Their goal was to create a simple and functional baby carrier that offered trust and security. They succeeded at creating a wearable system that could be used to provide safety, comfort, and closeness to both child and parent, now popular throughout Europe and the UK.