Lush cuddles as you head out on your little adventures. “Everblue” is a unique nature-inspired design with ferns in a teal blue on a deep blue background. The pattern continues across the inner shell of the carrier, straps, waist belt and the detachable hood.
1. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
3. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
4. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that's easy to clean and machine washable.
5. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
6. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 5.8kg - 10kg for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
*Please note: Outward facing is only recommended for babies who can independantly sit and generally not past 12 months of age for 15-30 minutes at a time. Babies need to be able to pull themselves into a seated position as this is when their spine and muscles are developed enough to support them outward facing. Outward facing your baby too early can cause injury or problems later on as the outward facing position doesn't support their spine in the 'C' Curve which younger babies require.*
Carrier Fitting Service
At The Infant Boutique we offer a Baby Carrier Fitting Service. You can find out more information here.
About Baby Tula...
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).