Due to changes within the Bibs brand, new distributor and new packaging, the new RRP is $19.95 per Twin Pack.
A restock is due approximately late August 2020.
These changes are Australia wide and are completely out of our control. We will endevour to bring you the best prices where we possibly can.
We thank you for your understanding - The Infant Boutique Team
BiBS Dummies are the must have baby item of the season!
Designed and made in Denmark, these dummies are 100% BPA and PVC free with a 100% natural rubber teat.
The classic cherry shaped teat is loved by babies everywhere. The dummy has been developed to support the child’s sucking reflex, and its shape mimics that of a breast. The round lightweight shield curves away from the face, ensuring that air gets to the delicate skin around the mouth and reduces irritation.
All dummies come in Size 2 which is suitable from newborn; right up until your baby doesn't need a dummy anymore.
Dummies are sold in sets of 2 of the same colour.
*Please select carefully. All dummy sales are final, we cannot exchange/refund for wrong size or colour*
Do not tie soother around baby's neck with cord or ribbon as it presents a strangulation hazard.
- Check the soother every time before use by pulling hard on the teat and tugging on the handle and ring to make sure they will not give way under pressure
- Check the teat for wear and tear and Discard the dummy at first sign of damage.
- Sterilise or wash the soother regularly.
- The soothers shield is made with three holes to ensure your baby does not suffocate.
- It is recommended that you supervise your baby with their soother.
- The teat is made of 100% natural rubber and in rare cases may cause an allergic reaction.
Use and Storage:
- Before using the Soother for the first time, place it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- If liquid has entered the teat, wait for it to cool and press/squeeze it out to ensure hygiene.
- Before each use, the BIBS Soother should be sterilised by pouring boiling water over them.
- DO NOT store the soothers in disinfectant/sterilising liquid as this can affect the soother’s durability.
- DO NOT place soothers in the dishwasher or microwave as it can destroy the rubber
- DO NOT dip the dummy in sugar-containing products or medicine.
- Soothers should always be kept dry and protected from dirt.
- Avoid placing the Soother in direct sunlight and heat as this may weaken the natural rubber.
- The soother teat will slightly expand and change colour during use.
- The soothers should be replaced every 4-6 weeks for hygienic reasons. There is no harm in using it for a longer period of time, however you will notice the rubber become darker and possibly sticky, which is a sign it’s time to replace the dummy.
All BIBS Soothers comply with the Australian Safety Standard for soothers code number AS2432:2015 and the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400+A1.