BiBS Dummies are the must have baby item of the season!
Designed and made in Denmark, these dummies are 100% BPA and PVC free with a 100% natural rubber teat.
The classic cherry shaped teat is loved by babies everywhere. The dummy has been developed to support the child’s sucking reflex, and its shape mimics that of a breast. The round lightweight shield curves away from the face, ensuring that air gets to the delicate skin around the mouth and reduces irritation.
Size 1 is suitable from newborn to 6 months.
*Please select carefully. All dummy sales are final, we cannot exchange/refund for wrong size or colour*
Do not tie soother around baby's neck with cord or ribbon as it presents a strangulation hazard.
- Check the soother every time before use by pulling hard on the teat and tugging on the handle and ring to make sure they will not give way under pressure
- Check the teat for wear and tear and Discard the dummy at first sign of damage.
- Sterilise or wash the soother regularly.
- The soothers shield is made with three holes to ensure your baby does not suffocate.
- It is recommended that you supervise your baby with their soother.
- The teat is made of 100% natural rubber and in rare cases may cause an allergic reaction.
Use and Storage:
- Before using the Soother for the first time, place it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- If liquid has entered the teat, wait for it to cool and press/squeeze it out to ensure hygiene.
- Before each use, the BIBS Soother should be sterilised by pouring boiling water over them.
- DO NOT store the soothers in disinfectant/sterilising liquid as this can affect the soother’s durability.
- DO NOT place soothers in the dishwasher or microwave as it can destroy the rubber
- DO NOT dip the dummy in sugar-containing products or medicine.
- Soothers should always be kept dry and protected from dirt.
- Avoid placing the Soother in direct sunlight and heat as this may weaken the natural rubber.
- The soother teat will slightly expand and change colour during use.
- The soothers should be replaced every 4-6 weeks for hygienic reasons. There is no harm in using it for a longer period of time, however you will notice the rubber become darker and possibly sticky, which is a sign it’s time to replace the dummy.
All BIBS Soothers comply with the Australian Safety Standard for soothers code number AS2432:2015 and the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400+A1.