BiBS Dummies are the must have baby item of the season!
Designed and made in Denmark, these dummies are 100% BPA and PVC free with a 100% natural rubber teat.
The classic cherry shaped teat is loved by babies everywhere. The dummy has been developed to support the child’s sucking reflex, and its shape mimics that of a breast. The round lightweight shield curves away from the face, ensuring that air gets to the delicate skin around the mouth and reduces irritation.
All dummies come in size 2 which is suitable from newborn; right up until your baby doesn't need a dummy anymore.
Dummies are sold in sets of 2 of the same colour.
*Please select carefully. All dummy sales are final, we cannot exchange/refund for wrong size or colour*
All BIBS Dummies comply with the Australian Safety Standard for soothers code number AS2432-1991 and the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400.
BIBS dummies should always be kept dry and protected from dirt. Avoid placing the pacifier in direct sunlight and heat as this may weaken the natural latex.
Instructions of Use
- Before using the dummy for the first time, place it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- If liquid has entered the teat, wait for it to cool and press/squeeze it out to ensure hygiene.
- Before each use, the BIBS dummy should be sterilized by pouring boiling water over them.
- The dummies will slightly change colour during use.
- DO NOT store the dummies in disinfectant/sterilizing liquid as this can affect the pacifier’s durability.
- DO NOT place pacifiers in the dishwasher.
- Check the pacifier every time before use by pulling hard on the teat and tugging on the handle and ring to make sure they will not give way under pressure.
- Check the teat for wear and tear.
- Sterilise or wash the pacifier regularly.
- Supervise your baby with their pacifier.
WARNING: Do not tie pacifier around baby's neck with cord or ribbon as it presents a strangulation hazard.