Today’s busy lives demand a whole new level of versatility from snack products.
Luckily our Bear Snackie™ can handle any situation you throw at it! Pop it in the freezer, use it to whip up quick microwave snacks and even bake some cute sleepy-eyed bear delights.
The food-grade silicone Snackie turns grazing on the go into a toddler feast. Every Snackie consists of a bowl and plate secured by a flexible silicone strap to hold them together. Fill your Snackie with healthy home-made treats and get around those sugary impulse buys when toddler tantrums come knocking. With its small soft-touch design, our Bear Snackie will turn into little one’s favourite especially for those spontaneous teddy bear picnics at home. Snack time can be fun while helping your toddler learn those important independent meal time habits.
And best of all, you can simply let your dishwasher deal with the mess when your adventures come to an end.
Find out why our limited edition brown Bear Snackie will become your go-to snack companion.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Durable and shatter-proof
- Bowl and Plate component for versatile snacking
- Easy storage with flexible silicone strap
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 15.8 cm x 11.5 cm x 4.8 cm
Weight: 284 grams
- Junior Design Award - Best Children’s Tableware Design 2018 GOLD
- Finalist in Eco Excellence Awards - Food & Feeding 2018
About We Might Be Tiny...
We Might Be Tiny was founded in December 2015 by Eleanor Cullen, a Melbourne-based designer.
With a background in digital user experience research and design, she has been working in the corporate sector for the last 18 years. It was during her maternity leave that the ideas started bubbling... and so the brand was born.
Her husband, Richard, also with a design background, is her sounding board and support as they travel the unchartered waters of running a small business.
Together they are passionate about designing beautiful products. Each one loved and carefully tested with their two children, Fredrik & Goldie.