Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that from time to time a customer may purchase an item that is not the right size, the wrong colour or simply not what they expected. If for one of these reasons you are dissatisfied with your purchase please follow our returns procedure below. However, please choose carefully as we are unable to refund if you change your mind.
- Before returning an item please contact us by phone or email.
- Return your product within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Include a copy of your receipt with the return.
- The merchandise must be unopened, unused, unwashed, with all tags attached and in its original packaging.
- Exchanges should include a self addressed prepaid envelope or satchel with the return of the item for the replacement stock to be sent back in. Alternatively freight will be charged to send out the exchange.
- Please Note: All sale items and custom made orders such as artwork, custom cut letters and wallpapers and custom made linen are strictly non-returnable, non-exchangable and non-refundable.
All purchases are thoroughly inspected before they are wrapped, packaged and sent out from our store with the utmost of care. We ask that all purchases are checked on receipt to assure no damage has occurred during delivery. Should your parcel arrive damaged in any way we ask that you contact us within 24 hour so that we can follow-up with our courier service and discuss an appropriate resolution.
Should a fault occur with your product within its warranty period, please contact us immediately. Where possible, faulty goods need to be returned to the store to determine whether they can be repaired or replaced. In the event that either of these two options cannot be facilitated and refund will be issued. In the case of small or low RRP items, we may replace the item if the fault can be proven via photographic evidence.
Incorrect Goods Supplied
We are only humn and so in the unfortunate event that we supply you with an incorrect product, we will remedy the situation by replacing it with the correct item, once the incorrect product has been returned to us unused, in its original packaging and in saleable condition. The Infant Boutique will be responsible for the freight charges involved.