ergoPouch Sleeping Bags come in a range of fabrics and tog ratings to suit your little one. If you're transitioning out of the Cocoon you might want to try the new Jersey Sleeping Bags. Made with an organic cotton outer they have the same super soft quality fabric as the Cocoon and are suitable for bubs up to 24 months.
The 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is great for Summer months with temperatures above 24C (75F). It is made with naturally grown bamboo that is super soft to touch and breathable. It comes out in our Waves and Drops print as art of our The Nature Collection.
Bamboo is becoming more and more popular in the market, people are replacing cotton and synthetic fabrics with this wonderfully eco-friendly fibre.
Why do we love Bamboo??
- Incredibly Soft & Comfortable. Making cuddles even more enjoyable
- Antibacterial. Doesn't retain un-wanted odours (and you know the one’s we mean ;P)
- Breathable. Most ideal for Summer
- Hypoallergenic. A solution to children with sensitive skin, including eczema.
- Sustainable. Replenishes itself once harvested.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable. A greener material that will return to the earth.
- Absorbent. Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Incredible 4-Way Stretch. Ideal for growth spurts, Bamboo retains its shape.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Bell shaped bottom
- Super Stretchy
- Skin-friendly, eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals
8-24 Months - length measures approx 90cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Fabric: 95% Bamboo Viscose/ 5% Elastane
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we generally advise to avoid tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres, but we can't guarantee it.
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.