Sleeping bags are a safe way to keep baby warm without the need for blankets. The 0.3 TOG Sleeping Bag is designed for Summer temperatures and is made from a 400+ thread count cotton for a comfortable sleep in warm weather. The unique stretch inserts on the sides and shoulders allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
- Best for 24C (75f) degrees . Great for hot Summer days and nights
- Super soft 400+ thread count Organic Cotton sheeting.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access.
- Skin-friendly, eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals
2-12M = 80cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we generally advise to avoid tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres, but we can't guarantee it.