Best for Infants who are rolling & sitting (6-12 Months)
Once the swaddling phase is over, the Jersey Sleeping Bag is the ideal first sleeping bag for baby, as its slim fit design and stretch jersey cotton mimics that of a swaddle.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why infants love the Jersey Sleeping Bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Jersey Sleeping Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
- 3-12M - Chest 28 CM - Length 80 CM - Weight 6-12 KG- To fit height 62-76 CM - To fit size 000-1
- 8-24M - Chest 30 CM - Length 90 CM - Weight 8-14 KG- To fit height 68-92 CM - To fit size 00-2
Fabric: Outer & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.