Introducing our exclusive new winter print, Sage. Just like its namesake herb, our original sage print is an earthy, soft green adorned with the sweetest little leaf motif.
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed. Made from Organic Cotton which is breathable and helps your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevents overheating.
The 2.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for cool rooms (17-23°C / 63-73°F)
- TOG-rated so no need for blankets
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches
- Stretchy jersey arms on the 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouch to keep little ones snug on cold nights
- Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely and stay comfortable
- Four-way zipper to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit
- Luxurious 400 thread count for a silky smooth feel. The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- Fold over cuffs and mitts for cosy hands & feet
In Sleep Suit mode:
- Provides comfort by not restricting the legs and reduces risk of cot climbing injury
- Ease of use for overnight toilet training
Who is it for?
The Sleep Suit Bag can be used from age 2 months, once your little one is rolling and has converted from swaddling to arms-out sleeping.
- 2-12 Months. We recommend the ‘bag’ configuration for this age group.
- 8-24 Months. We recommend converting the bag into a ‘suit’ around 12-15 months of age, when your little one will start to walk.
- 2-4 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.
- 2-12 Months - Length 80cm - Chest 31cm - Weight 6-12kg
- 8-24 Months - Length 90cm - Chest 33cm - Weight 8-14kg
- 2-4 Years - Length 105cm - Chest 35cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Body: 100% Organic Cotton
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Sleeves & Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.