The ergoPouch Sleep Suit is a safe way to keep baby warm without the need for extra blankets. You can use the Sleep Suit in the cot as a sleeping bag, then convert into legs using the zippers, making the transition from cot to pram or car an easy one. Perfect for little walkers. The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit is designed for Winter temperatures and is made with an Organic Cotton sheeting outer layer and 100% cotton filling. It also has long cotton fleece sleeves and fold over mitts for warmth.
Developed with safety stretch inserts in top and side panels to allow babies to move freely, sleep in comfort and reduce entanglement. Double ended zipper for easy nappy access. Sleeping with natural fibres creates an optimum temperature balance and promotes a healthy sleeping environment
Best for sleeping in 14c-21c (57F-69F) room temperature. Snug for Winter
- 3.5 TOG
- Outer Sheeting: Organic cotton 400+ Thread Count
- reatheable cotton filling
- Eco Friendly made with no pesticides or chemicals
- Keeps body temperature consistent - better sleep
- Superior breathability / Maximum Functionality - sleep bag moves with baby and reduces tangling
- Fits easily into a pram or baby carrier.
- Simple to convert from Sleep Bag to SleepSuit using zippers.
- Fleece sleeves with fold down mitts
- Grip pads on the feet for little walkers.
- Easy access for nappy (diaper) changes.
- 2 - 12 Months - Length 80cm
- 8 - 24 Months - Length 90cm
- 2 - 4 Years - Length 105cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Fabric: Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 100% Cotton