Our Cocoon 'no origami' baby Swaddle + Sleep bag are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will keep baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping.
The 0.2 TOG Cocoon Swaddle + Sleep Bag is designed for Summer temperatures above 24°c (75°F) and made from a thin layer of stretchy organic cotton fabric.
The 0.2 TOG Cocoon Swaddle is designed for Summer temperatures above 24C (75F) and for our new Nature Collection Line comes in a thin layer of stretchy Organic Bamboo fabric.
Bamboo is becoming more and more popular in the market, people are replacing cotton and synthetic fabrics with this wonderfully eco-friendly fibre.
Why do we love Bamboo??
- Incredibly Soft & Comfortable. Making cuddles even more enjoyable
- Antibacterial. Doesn't retain un-wanted odours (and you know the one’s we mean ;P)
- Breathable. Most ideal for Summer
- Hypoallergenic. A solution to children with sensitive skin, including eczema.
- Sustainable. Replenishes itself once harvested.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable. A greener material that will return to the earth.
- Absorbent. Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Incredible 4-Way Stretch. Ideal for growth spurts, Bamboo retains its shape
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free
- Officially hip friendly
- Bell shaped bottom
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
- 0-3 Months - fits up to 7kgs - Length of swaddle - 60cm
- 3-12 Months - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle -80cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Fabric: 95% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.