Best for Newborns & Infants (0-6 Months)
Our Cocoon 'no origami' baby Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will keep baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why babies love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Gives a feeling of closeness and comfort, mimicking the womb
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Soft, breathable organic cotton is gentle on newborn skin
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
- Newborn - Chest 17 CM - Length 52 CM - Weight 2-5 KG - To fit height 55 CM - To fit size 0000
- 0-3M - Chest 20 CM - Length 60 CM - Weight 3-6 KG - To fit height 62 CM - To fit size 000
- 3-6M - Chest 23 CM - Length 70 CM - Weight 6-8 KG- To fit height 62-68 CM - To fit size 00
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Fabric: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.