Terms & Conditions
Mid Summer Surprise Sale
- 5-40% off online only when the coupon code SURPRISE is used at the checkout
- To discover what items are discounted, add them to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code.
- Offer excludes some already discounted items, made to order items, Project Patches, Lillebaby and Tula.
- Code use once per customer.
- No other discounts or offers apply with the use off this code
- The Infant Boutique reserves the right to amend, change or end this promotion at any time.
- Offer ends midnight 31/1/2017
Ergobaby and Sophie Special
- Receive a Sophie the Giraffe Teether for $10 or a Sophie So'Pure Giraffe Teether for $5 with the purchase of Ergobaby Limited Edition Sophie the Giraffe Carrier
- Limit of one Sophie Teether and one Limited Edition Carrier per order per person
- The Infant Boutique reserves the right to cancel any order that does not follow these conditions
- While stocks last
- The Infant Boutique reserves the right to amend or suspend this promotion at any time
Commitment to Quality
The Infant Boutique is committed to stocking products of only the highest quality. Research is undertaken before a new product is added to our range and only those which pass our high standards are included. We pride ourselves on our reputation, customer service and on the unique selection of products we have to offer. We value your comments, suggestions and feedback and welcome any thoughts you may have regarding our Norwood store or our e-boutique.
The Infant Boutique currently only delivers within Australia. We know how exciting it is to get your items so we try to ship your order the same or next business day. We use Fastway Couriers or Australia Post. Delivery times do vary depending on your location, your order can arrive the next day, or take up to 7 business days. The majority of the orders arrive within 2 days. We ask in our checkout that you specify a safe place for your package to be left if you are not home. If you do not specify a safe place and are not home, your parcel will be left for collection at a Fastway depot or you need to book a time to have your parcel re-delivered. Alternatively if shipping via Australia Post you will need to collect from the nominated post office.
Parcel postage costs are a flat rate of $9.95 for regular post for all orders under $200. Express Post is a cost of $14.95 and can only be used if the items purchased fit in a 500g or 3kg Express Post Bag. If you wish to send larger items via Express post please email or call to obtain a quote. You can select these options at the checkout.
Large/bulky items incur a flat rate of $19 postage. These items are sent via Australia Post and are noted on the specific products in their descriptions.
Click & Collect
If you are local to Adelaide you can also click and collect. Please select the collect in store option at the checkout. You will be sent a confirmation email once your payment has been processed and your goods have been packed and are ready for collection. We are located at 41 Chapel Street in Norwood.
Our online store accepts payment via VISA, Mastercard, Amex and Diners. You may also nominate to pay via credit card over the phone. If you wish to pay via direct deposit, our bank account details will be sent to you via your order confirmation email. Please transfer the funds within 24 hours of ordering. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your order.
Please note that for all purchases on credit card, your bank statement will read "SEND A GOURMET BASKET"
Layby is available on all purchases unless otherwise stated on individual product listings. For full details of how to layby, please click here. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices listed are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. The Infant Boutique reserves the right to amend prices at any time.
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that from time to time a customer may purchase an item that is not the right size, the wrong colour or simply not what they expected. If for one of these reasons you are dissatisfied with your purchase please follow our returns procedure below. However, please choose carefully as we are unable to refund if you change your mind.
- Before returning an item please contact us by phone or email.
- Return your product within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Include a copy of your receipt with the return.
- The merchandise must be unopened, unused, unwashed, with all tags attached and in its original packaging.
- Exchanges should include a self addressed prepaid envelope or satchel with the return of the item for the replacement stock to be sent back in. Alternatively freight will be charged to send out the exchange.
- Please Note: All sale items and custom made orders such as artwork, custom cut letters and wallpapers and custom made linen are strictly non-returnable, non-exchangable and non-refundable.
All purchases are thoroughly inspected before they are wrapped, packaged and sent out from our store with the utmost of care. We ask that all purchases are checked on receipt to assure no damage has occurred during delivery. Should your parcel arrive damaged in any way we ask that you contact us within 24 hour so that we can follow-up with our courier service and discuss an appropriate resolution.
Should a fault occur with your product within its warranty period, please contact us immediately. Where possible, faulty goods need to be returned to the store to determine whether they can be repaired or replaced. In the event that either of these two options cannot be facilitated and refund will be issued. In the case of small or low RRP items, we may replace the item if the fault can be proven via photographic evidence.
Reward Points Program
We have now implemented a reward points program for customers who register an account. For full details of how to earn reward points, please click here. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Credit Card Security Information
You can shop with confidence on our e-boutique because we use industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to transmit credit card information securely. SSL allows our server to automatically establish a secure connection with your web browser to protect sensitive information during your web session. We automatically activate SSL for any pages that require you to enter personal information (your browser will display a 'locked' icon) and during the checkout process.
Commitment to Privacy and Security of Personal Information
Any information given to us is protected and only ever used to process your order once. Your customer information will not be given out, sold to third parties, exchanged or disclosed under any circumstances, unless required by a court of law. This includes the information of people subscribed to our mailing list and email newsletter. We value our customers and respect their privacy.
If you are experiencing difficulties shopping online please don't hesitate to contact us:
- During store opening hours call (08)8632 6087 or 0439 688 811
- Email us 24 hours a day - firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always endeavour to make it our priority to get back to you as soon as we can.
Out of stock?
From time to time some of our products will be out of stock. Because we are also a bricks & mortar store items on the shelf can be sold at the same time as online. Should this happen, we will contact you upon receipt of your order. We will give you the opportunity to cancel your order, offer you an alternative product, or you may choose to wait for your item to arrive back into stock. If your order consists of more than one item, you may choose to have the in-stock items dispatched to you straight away, or we can hold your items until everything is in and send it out in one delivery.