Bedhead Hats Beach Legionnaire Swim Hat: Aqua
Bedhead Swim Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them a perfect baby swim hat.
Our swim hats are made of high quality chlorine resistant stretch nylon knit with quick drying ability. Swim hats are best for use in a wet environment – at the beach, lake, swimming pool or splashing about under the hose! If you are looking for a hat for everyday use – we always encourage using our Cotton hats instead (all our hats excluding our range of Swim Hats). A cotton rich hat will be much cooler for everyday use.
Best suited to: babies, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as they’re harder to pull off and not within their eyeline.
- Chlorine resistant fabric - pool safe
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Made from 100% PBT Nylon stretch knit
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin ties can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|0-3 mth / 38-42cm / XXS||5.5cm|
|3-6 mth / 42-46cm / XS||6cm|
|6-12 mth / 46-50cm / S||6.5cm|
|1-2 years / 50cm / M||6.8cm|
Bedhead Hats recommends choosing a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
XXS (0-3 Months), XS (3-6 Months), S (6-12 Months), M (1-2 Years)