Marsupi Baby Carrier Classic Black
Daily errands, shopping and housework are a whole lot easier with two hands!
It has never been easier to free up your hands while keeping your little one close. Loved by parents and baby-carrying beginners, Marsupi is a friendly carrier you can start using from birth. Marsupi Classic is handmade sustainably in Romania from 100% Organic Cotton. It’s soft, breathable, extra padded and durable.
About Marsupi Carriers:
- Head support allows you to carry newborns or support sleeping babies or toddlers.
- Supportive straps that are fully adjustable.
- Safely fastens with velcro that won’t wear out.
- No buckles or clasps.
- Wide, low profile straps make it super comfortable.
- Hypoallergenic press studs
- Vegan leather tag
- 100% polyester filling
- Compact: rolls up to fit in most handbags or nappy bags.
- Front (facing wearer) or hip/side carry positions.
- Suitable for newborns (3.5kg) up to 15kg toddler.
Marsupi carriers are recognised as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means our carriers provide the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development.
Specific to The Classic:
- Weight: 300g (360g with the carry bag)
- Colour: Black
- Fabrication: 100% organic cotton, Oekotex 100 Certified
The Classic’s natural-fibre fabrication makes this unique carrier ultra breathable. Providing comfort for both the wearer and bub even on those hot days.
Taking care of Marsupi couldn't be easier, just make sure you're following these steps:
- Always close hook and loop before washing!
- Wash by hand or soft machine cycle with baby soap.
- Do not iron hook and loop fastener!
- When not in use, close velcro straps to avoid snagging.
S/M - waist size 65-100cm
L - waist size 75-105cm
We recommend choosing the smallest size you can fit.
Want to try before you buy? Book a baby carrier fitting today! Find out more here.
New to babywearing? You can find all our tutorials here.