Developmental Benefits: Bonding & Trust, Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Cognitive Development, Auditory & Language Skills, Sensory Play & Awareness, Exploration
The Gift of Play!
Babies are wonderfully curious by nature, but many parents struggle with how to best support their baby’s development. Happy Little People™ solve this problem with researched backed, high-quality intentional play prompts. Designed to spark play and hit parents with their daily dose of confidence and inspiration all in a handy card deck!
Happy Little People™: The First Year
- Follow your instinct and be inspired with 52 fun, development-promoting and bonding activities that are designed specifically for your baby's age- week by week.
- Our meaningful activities enhance your baby's awake time so you no longer have to worry about whether you’re doing enough, or the right things, with your baby.
- Thoroughly researched, tested on thousands of families and align with the Australian Early Years Framework.
- We will empower you and give you the confidence that you have everything you need to support your little one's development & satisfy their needs beyond the basics of just keeping them fed, loved, clothed & alive!
- Super easy to use, especially in a sleep deprived state! Choose an activity, set up in no time using everyday items from around your home and PLAY! You'll be inspired to put your own twist on the activities, as you and your baby find your own special ways to play! Then celebrate, knowing you have done something meaningful with your little one today.
- Covers a range of developmental skills including: bonding, creativity & curiosity, fine & gross motor skills, language & auditory development, social & emotional skills and cognitive development.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s Play!!