Happy Little People Card Deck: The Second Year
Your go-to guide for those days when you’re out of ideas!
Has your perfect little baby grown into a rambunctious little toddler? Are you desperately trying to fill the day with meaningful activities?
Never fear! Happy Little People: The Second Year gives you 52 stimulating activities that are designed to bring out the best of learning and development. All in a handy poker-sized card deck
Developmental Benefits: Creativity & Curiosity, Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Language, Social & Emotional Skills, Cognitive development, Independent Play.
Give the Gift of Meaningful Play!
Has your perfect baby grown into a rambunctious little toddler? Are you desperately trying to fill the day with meaningful activities? Or are you looking for a solid play plan everyday?
Never fear! As mums ourselves, and teachers of little people, we know how full on this age can be. In fact, this will probably be the most demanding year of your little one's life! That's why we have designed this easy to-use, all-in-one solution in a box, so you no longer have to worry about whether you’re doing enough, or the right things, with your toddler. We’ve got you!
Happy Little People™: The Second Year
- 52 stimulating activities for toddlers aged 12- 24 months that are designed to bring out the best of learning and development and promote lots of fun!
- Our activities empower you to have the confidence to play, knowing you have everything you need to support your little one's development & satisfy their needs beyond the basics of just keeping them fed, loved, clothed & alive!
- Happy Little People™ activities have been thoroughly researched, tested on thousands of families and align with the Australian Early Years Learning Framework.
- Most importantly, these play-prompts are super easy to use: simply choose an activity, set up using everyday items from around your home, and play! Then celebrate, knowing you have given your little one their daily dose of fun, learning and development.
- Happy Little People™: The Second Year cover a range of developmental skills including: creativity & curiosity, fine & gross motor skills, language, social & emotional skills, cognitive development and independent play.
- Another awesome thing? They make a beautiful, useful, unique and super special 1st Birthday gift!
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to play?